Thursday, February 28, 2013

Whore couture post #2

Second little outfit i put together for you guys to check out.. I will have more as i go.. I didn't grab everyone's items more so people around my store at the fair or if i really liked a store and really wanted to advertise it.. Again im not a big blogger i normally just advertise my own items so my pictures are not going to be as amazing as what you find with people who blog regularly. =D

Tp to the whore couture fair - March first - Click here



Credits:
Hair- !lamb. Ruby (Mesh) - Tp To Lamb
Shape- My own
Skin- One i am releasing soon
Tattoo- F* your drama - Tp to UtopiaH
Ears- Mesh gauged ears and add ons - Tp to Zombie Suicide
Mesh shorts/suspenders and top- Sakide - Tp to whore couture fair (use link above photo)
Nails- [ S H O C K ] Lace Me Up Nails- to to whore couture fair (use link above photo)
Glitter gun rings- by sugar- tp to whore couture fair (use link above photo)
Shoe/legwarmers- By simple candy - Tp to simple candy main store 

No comments:

Post a Comment